Tech Armor products include detailed instructions on how to apply the screen protector with no bubbles but in case any residual bubbles remain. Please stop the installation and follow the steps to identify the types of bubbles and to remove them for a flawless installation.
How to identify and remove Dust and Lint bubbles
Bubbles can be a result of air, dust or lint trapped between the display and screen protector.
- Air Bubbles can easily be pushed out using the squeegee provided.
- Dust and/or lint bubbles can be identifiable by dark spots inside the bubble.
- After identifying a Dust and/or lint bubbles, you will need transparent tape (we recommend using branded version (such as Scotch tape) to remove dust from your screen protector. It will be less likely that you will experience issues with removal process. (Glue from the tape will stick on the protector or your device; do not use commercial grade tape such as duct or gorilla tape).
- Cut a few two inch strips of the transparent tape. Adhere one strip to the edge nearest the dust/lint bubble and carefully lift the screen protector to expose the adhesive side of the screen with the bubbles. Then use the second strip of tape to softly dab the adhesive side of the transparent tape to remove the dust or lint from the screen protector.
- Be patient and repeat this process as many times as necessary to remove all bubbles. (Use care and do not touch the adhesive side of the screen protector with your finger. This can cause blurring on the protector).
- Gently lay the screen protector back down on the display and remove the transparent tape.
- Smooth any remaining bubble with squeegee to complete the installation.
- Clean the screen one last time with micro-fiber cloth to complete the installation process.