Tech Armor Replacement RequestYou must have a valid order number and email address to process your replacement request.
Replacement products are not covered by a warranty as stated in our Limited Lifetime Warranty, but are governed by our non-warranty replacement policy. However, at our sole discretion, we do offer replacements for products not governed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Such replacement products are offered free of charge with a small fee for shipping and handling. It is Tech Armor's policy to not offer more than two replacement products to any one customer based on a single initial product purchase. If you have any issues with your product arriving damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the necessary steps to get you the perfect product in your hands.
For all purchases from Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK or EU Subsidiaries or Tech Armor Website (www.techarmor.com), please use this form to process your replacement. The form will direct you to the kind of non-warranty replacement you are covered under depending on when your purchase was made. If you purchased from any other marketplace, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and reason for needing a replacement.
Once you process your replacement request you will receive a confirmation email stating your entry was successfully submitted. Be sure to check that your address, requested replacement and reason for replacement are all accurate before submitting your request. Once your request is submitted we are unable to make any changes. The costs of shipping and returns will be your responsibility.
Thanks for starting the process of obtaining a replacement. Please be sure to select the product you need a replacement for and select the reason for the replacement. Double check that your shipping address information is accurate. Tech Armor is not responsible for undeliverable packages. If you have any other questions about our warranty or replacement policy, please click on the below link.
For a full explanation of the Tech Armor Limited Lifetime Warranty click here.
Thanks for starting the process of obtaining a non-warranty replacement. Based on the purchase date of the original order, all non-warranty replacements are free but do require shipping and handling to be paid. Shipping and handling vary depending on the size and weight of the item.
Please be sure to select the product you need a replacement for, select the reason for the replacement, and on the payment page (next page) you will be shown the shipping and handling charge required to receive your replacement.
Before going to the next page double check that your shipping address information is accurate. Tech Armor is not responsible for undeliverable packages. If you have any other questions about our warranty or replacement policy, please click on the below link.
For a full explanation of the Tech Armor Limited Lifetime Warranty click here.
If you purchased from Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK or EU Subsidiaries or Tech Armor Website (www.techarmor.com), please enter your order number and the email address you used with your purchase to process a replacement. It's very important that you enter the correct information so please be detailed and accurate. This Online Replacement Form processes all screen protectors, cases and cables.
Note: For Powerbank replacements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order #, name, shipping address, and reason you're requesting a replacement.
1. How does the Limited Lifetime warranty work?
At Tech Armor, we have a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all screen protectors, cases and cables. As we understand life happens and we are there to cover you in the event of those accidents. We believe in building valuable lifelong relationships with our customers and while you play, we protect!
2. How do I receive a replacement?
We have made the process easy for our customer’s to quickly receive a replacement:
- If you ordered from Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK or EU subsidiaries or our website (www.techarmor.com) fill out the form above.
- If you ordered from any other marketplace or if you have any problems with processing the replacement online, please email us at email@example.com with the following information for expedited service:
- First & Last Name
- Shipping Address
- Order Number
- Short Description on Product/Installation Issue
- If you cannot find your order number, email us a screenshot of your order (listing of the product is invalid proof of purchase)
Helpful tips to finding your order information:
- Please view the Order Information section of our Support Portal for more detailed information by channel.
- If you bought from Amazon, log into your account and go to your orders. Find your Tech Armor order and email us your order number. All Amazon order numbers are 17 digit long. (Example: 110-1900009-1903300)
- For eBay, login into your account and click "My Orders" to view the list of past orders.
- Tech Armor website orders are nine digits and start with "100" - simply login to your account to review past orders.
- Walmart order numbers are 13 digits and typically start with "451" - simply login to your account to review past orders.
- We highly recommend keeping the confirmation email you received at the time of purchase, and sending this to us this when requesting a replacement. (This step is NOT required, but encouraged).
3. What does the warranty cover?
The Tech Armor Limited Lifetime Warranty covers an array of issues you may encounter with your ordered item including all of the following incidents. If you do have an issue that is unlisted below or need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Otherwise, you can fill out the above replacement form to process your replacement.
Screen Protectors and Cases
- Any manufacturer defects in the screen protectors and cases
- Damages occurred during the transit
- Connector came apart
- Cable compatibility issues (All lightning cables are MFI Certified, please try updating your Firmware)
- Power banks have a 2 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty, please email us all your order details for assistance with a replacement
- Wall Chargers and Car Chargers have a 10 year Limited Lifetime Warranty, please email us at email@example.com for further assistance
4. What is the processing time for a replacement?
Please allow 2 days processing time. All replacements are shipped using USPS First Class mail for all USA replacement orders. Please allow 7—10 business days for arrival of your replacement to arrive.
All international replacements are sent USPS First Class Mail International. Please allow up to 12 business days for your replacement to arrive.
All replacements are shipped from Austin, TX USA. Our warehouse is closed on weekends
5. What if I still have an unsuccessful installation?
Please read all the enclosed instructions to assist with the installation process.
Our helpful installation videos will also assist with pro tips and obtain a more successful installation.
If you are still unsatisfied, please visit www.techarmor.com/returns for further assistance.
I HAVE A DIFFERENT QUESTION
How many times can I receive a replacement?
Tech Armor’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to two replacements per order, per order ordered item. Our no-hassle warranty is the best in the business and we want your device protected, the Tech Armor way!
Can I get a replacement when I get a new phone?
The Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty is limited to the device you purchased the screen protector or case for. The warranty does not provide replacements for any device upgrades you make (i.e. if you purchased a screen protector or case for an iPhone 5 and upgrade to an iPhone 6, you cannot request a replacement for the iPhone 6).
Can I get a replacement if I purchased the incorrect product?
If you purchased the wrong product, please send back your unopened item back to us (see our returns page for full details). Once we receive your product we will process a refund. You can then make another purchase for the correct product for your device. Please note, the product has to be received in new and sellable condition.
What if I don’t like the screen protector I ordered and want to another type of screen protector?
Our policy is to offer like-for-like replacement products. However, if you’re truly unhappy with one of our products, we may offer you another product more suitable for your needs that is equal to or less in value of your original purchase.
Can I exchange my Tech Armor HD Clear Film screen protector for a Ballistic Glass screen protectors when requesting for a replacement?
We only provide like-for-like replacements and you cannot upgrade your screen protector from a film style screen protector to a tempered glass as part of the replacement process. Our Edge to Edge Ballistic Glass screen protectors are cost more to produce.
Can I exchange my Tech Armor Ballistic Glass screen protector for an Edge to Edge Ballistic Glass screen protector when requesting for a replacement?
We only provide like-for-like replacements and you cannot upgrade your screen protector as part of the replacement process. Our Edge to Edge Ballistic Glass screen protectors are our flagship line of glass protection and cost more to produce.
For full details please go to http://www.techarmor.com/limited-lifetime-warranty.